The Toasted Pastillas
Pastillas is milky, sticky and sweet made from basic mix of milk and sugar. One of the best and delicious Filipino dessert that is fun to eat. Speaking of fun, how about making it more fun by adding a flavor and a twist. Here is toasted pastillas.
Read closely and learn how to make a simple and delicious pastillas a new way to enjoy your dessert.
2 cups powdered milk
1/3 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup semi-brown sugar
- Wash your hands.
- In a mixing bowl pour the powdered milk and condensed milk and mix until get a cookie dough texture. (Pour the condensed gradually)
- To mold according to your preferred shape, spoon a tablespoon of pastillas and mold.
- After molding roll the pastillas in sugar to coat all sides.
- Preheat the oven at 160c for 3-6 minutes
- Arrange the sugar coated molded pastillas on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 – 15 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or more
- Serve with smile and enjoy your delicious pastillas.
Elber’s Food Products is selling Pastillas we also sell Adobong mani, Peanut butter, Fried dilis and Polvoron.
If you want to buy our products and know more about us, please visit our website [click here]