The Toasted Pandan Pastillas
Pastillas is milky, sticky and sweet made from basic mix of milk and sugar. One of the best and delicious Filipino dessert that is fun to eat. Speaking of fun, how about making it more fun by adding a flavor and a twist. Here is toasted pastillas with flavor a Pandan pastillas.
read and learn how to make a simple toasted pastillas with twisting flavor and a new way to enjoy pastillas.
Toasted Pandan Pastillas
2 cups powdered milk
1/3 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup semi-brown sugar
- Wash your hands.
- In a mixing bowl pour the powdered milk, pandan flavor and condensed milk and mix until get a cookie dough texture. (Pour the condensed gradually)
- To mold according to your preferred shape, spoon a tablespoon of pastillas and mold.
- After molding roll the pastillas in sugar to coat all sides.
- Preheat the oven at 160c for 3-6 minutes
- Arrange the sugar coated molded pastillas on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 – 15 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or more
- Serve with smile and enjoy your delicious pastillas.
For more visit our website. [click here]